Quantcast

grass tutorial

jbrewlet
found this, haven't tried it but imagine it's pretty awesome.
grass_tutorial.pdf
Justin Brouillette

President, AIAS Nebraska
College of Architecture, UNL

www.justinbrouillette.com

Re: grass tutorial

apost4
For those of you who don't use Maxwell, the hair and fur modifier is a really good way to do grass, just be prepared because it can REALLY slow down a render. However, I would say that when its done well, it looks better then any material map. I will try and find a tutorial to post on here to show how to do this

Re: grass tutorial

Conez
Wow I didnt know they had buildings in nebraska I thought everyone just lived in corn fields and inbred. I guess their might be a need for grass though for those circles in the middle of the corn, good thinking. Thanks for the tutorial.